Wilde Isotonic Non-Alcoholic Beer rewards and refuels the everyday athlete. Designed to reward and replenish. It helps restore lost electrolytes and facilitate the transformation of energy through carbs and group B vitamins.
Unlike some well-known sports drinks, this brew comes with half the sugar and more essential vitamins and minerals to help recovery.
* same concentration to blood allows the drink to be absorbed much faster during exercise
|SERVINGS PER PACK: (1)|
|SERVING SIZE: (375mL)|
|AVG. QUANTITY PER||SERVING||100mL|
|SODIUM||184mg (8.0 mmol)||49mg (2.1 mmol)|
|POTASSIUM||128mg (3.3 mmol)||34mg (0.9 mmol)|
|MAGNESIUM||17.6mg (0.7 mmol)||4.7mg (0.2 mmol)|
|VITAMIN B1 (11% RDI)||0.13mg||0.03mg|
|VITAMIN B3 (13% RDI)||1.3mg||0.3mg|
|VITAMIN B9 (13% RDI)||26.6μg||7.1μg|
StyleAmerican Pale Ale
This Isotonic Non-Alcoholic Beer with Vitamin B1, B3 and B9 has a fruity aroma of pear and citrus. A Low Sugar Electrolyte Drink brewed as an Australian Pale Ale full bodied with light floral, piney and resinous hops to create an elegant balance and a slightly mineral taste at the finish. Refresh. Reward. Rehydrate.
Frequently Asked Questions
Sports drinks and performance explained?
For optimal performance, athletes should be hydrated and adequately fueled during exercise.
Sports drinks are specifically designed to provide the right balance of carbohydrate, electrolytes and fluid to effectively fuel exercise and provide fluid for hydration and recovery
Why is Wilde Isotonic Non-Alc Beer so good compared to other Sports Drinks?
- Wild Isotonic is designed to replenish electrolytes, spent sugar stores and replenish water to prevent dehydration and to aid overall active performance and recovery.
- Half the sugar, more complex carbs and vitamins than regular Sports drinks
- It is Isotonic – meaning it has the perfect balance (tonicity) to be easily absorbed into your blood stream during or post exercise.
- In addition – we have Polyphenols derived from the hops in making beer, these can aid in reduced inflammation amongst other benefits
- Finally, lets not forget – beer itself is a drink shared amongst people all around the world and in a non-alcoholic format, a great choice when exercising and looking to replenish and reward, especially with teammates
Wilde Isotonic beer is the first beer to meet the food standards for an Isotonic beverage and required modality levels. Ours is a non-alcoholic beer with electrolytes that is also considered an Isotonic beverage.
An Isotonic drink is an Electrolyte drink, with the added benefit of having the same balance (tonicity) of water, electrolytes, and carbohydrates as your blood and cells, meaning it can more easily be absorbed into the bloodstream to replace the fluids lost from sweating.
Post exercise you are looking to rehydrate; regular alcoholic beer is a diuretic. Having to urinate more with lead to further dehydration.
Pretty much like normal craft beer. We brew beer with restricted fermentation to under 0.5% ABV. In this fashion, we retain the delicate esters and compounds of fermentation and let the ingredients fully express themselves.
Electrolytes are essential minerals found in your blood, sweat and urine — like sodium, calcium, magnesium and potassium—that are vital to many key functions in the body. When these minerals (solutes) dissolve in a fluid, they form electrolytes — positive or negative ions used in metabolic processes. Low levels can reflect in cramps, dizziness, confusion, irregular heartbeat, or cardiac arrest.
Vitamins B1, B3, B9 — B Vitamins help enzymes in our bodies perform. B1 supports the nervous system and cellular energy production, B3 for DNA repair, and B9 (folic acid) to support blood production & DNA synthesis
Carbohydrates — providing a fuel source for muscles and the brain. Ideally you are looking for more complex carbo’s that release more slowly than straight sugar.
No. Through the brew process we do use malted barley which contains gluten.